been TAGGED! ><
Saturday, October 25, 2008 @ 3:32 PM
The rules and regulations
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird
things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own
10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people
to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back !
_____________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH. TY!
1. When i'm slping, i can suddenly sit up & slp.
{ weird me. >< lol, if dun belive, you ask my friends. }
2. I need 2 pillow, one is for resting & other one is for putting my leg into it! :x
{ lol, i duno from where learn de. D: }
3. I can sit at my computer all the time just for gaming& surfing net.
{ hence i have darkrings now. >.< }
4. I need to drink a cup of water before i slp.
{ hehe, therefore i cant survive w/o water. }
5. I can emo like shit, laugh like siao.
{ especially laughing, cant stop one! :x }
6. I can chat on phone for long hours.
{ the longest 7hours? LOL! probably not long enough. }
7. I'm in love with tweety bird/sstrawberry.
{ as you know i have collection of it. tweetyyyyyyyy&sstrawberryyyyyy. }
8. I has tons of clothes inside my wardrobe, but duno why, i'm still buying alot -.-
{ haha! sometimes cant resist temptation ley ;x }
9. I like to play with my eyebrown.
{ duno how to explain, when you saw me rl, i will show you. (: }
10. I have the habit of saving $2 per day!
{ therefore, my bread robot has alot of $2 inside :x }
______________________________________________________________________________
The ten of them :
Boonee
Beesian
Huiyi
Xueting
Stephanie
Shimin
Peiqin
Xiaosi
Gary
Suchen
dun blame me, i'm also a victim :/
1 more strike off! {hehehehe}